This ruling upholds the agency’s ability to control greenhouse gases. In the article it states, “The issue seems like a “no brainer” that the EPA should regulate greenhouse gases. However, dozens of lawsuits from industry groups and 14 states challenged four rules that aim to limit greenhouse gases. The biggest rule is the EPA’s 2009 “endangerment finding” and the foundation on which the other three rules rest. The EPA contended, and was vindicated in this ruling, that carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions constitute a danger to public health and therefore could be regulated under the Clean Air Act. The three-judge panel acknowledged and gave credence to climate change as a real and legitimate threat to public health and safety. So now climate change deniers have less of a leg to stand on; the EPA based its case on sound science and careful research which stood up to a rigorous judicial review and emerged victorious.”
Our Recent Posts
- eNow and Fontaine Modification Form Strategic Alliance to Integrate eNow Rayfrigeration™ technology into any OEM reefer trailer.
- eNow presents eTRU Technology at ACT EXPO 2022
- “Rhode Warrior” Magazine features eNow eTRU story
- Leonard’s Express to Beta Test eNow Electric Refrigerated Trailers
- Wabash National and eNow Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers Win HDT’s Top 20 for ’21