The truck of the future very well may have an eCharge system produced by eNow, according to a recent report by TruckingInfo.Com. The website reports on a survey generated by the American Trucking Association’s Future Truck program. According to the survey, improvements to increase fuel economy of future vehicles is the number one demand among Association members, truck makers and others in the industry. eNow’s solar powered anti-idling technology is noted as one possible standard feature that could improve fuel efficiency on trucks of the future.
Our Recent Posts
- eNow and Fontaine Modification Form Strategic Alliance to Integrate eNow Rayfrigeration™ technology into any OEM reefer trailer.
- eNow presents eTRU Technology at ACT EXPO 2022
- “Rhode Warrior” Magazine features eNow eTRU story
- Leonard’s Express to Beta Test eNow Electric Refrigerated Trailers
- Wabash National and eNow Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers Win HDT’s Top 20 for ’21