eNow, the first developer of advanced mobile solar systems for trucks, is also pioneering solar-powered refrigeration systems for trucks. From medium-temp 24-foot, Class 7 straight trucks to more powerful solar-electric systems for 53-foot trailers. In fact, early adopter C&S Wholesale Grocers, the largest, privately-held food distributor in the country, recently signed on to test a trailer under the hot California sun this summer. You can read about eNow’s pioneering solar technology initiatives in this new brochure. Download here.
Our Recent Posts
- Wabash National Partners with eNow to Deliver Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Wabash Partners with eNow for Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Coalition Calls for Federal Investment in Zero-Emission Trucks
- New Technologies Target Trailer Efficiency
- eNow solar-electric reefer system highlighted by PROVIDENCE BUSINESS NEWS.