eNow, the first developer of advanced mobile solar systems for trucks, is also pioneering solar-powered refrigeration systems for trucks. From medium-temp 24-foot, Class 7 straight trucks to more powerful solar-electric systems for 53-foot trailers. In fact, early adopter C&S Wholesale Grocers, the largest, privately-held food distributor in the country, recently signed on to test a trailer under the hot California sun this summer. You can read about eNow’s pioneering solar technology initiatives in this new brochure. Download here.
Our Recent Posts
- “Rhode Warrior” Magazine features eNow eTRU story
- Leonard’s Express to Beta Test eNow Electric Refrigerated Trailers
- XL Fleet partners with eNow to Electrify Refrigerated Trailers
- Wabash National and eNow Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers Win HDT’s Top 20 for ’21
- Wabash National Partners with eNow to Deliver Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers