eNow is ready and eager for a world where solar power turns vehicles into mobile charging stations.That was the message delivered by president and founder of eNow, Jeff Flath, at a press conference at this year’s North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) show. “I founded the company in 2011 to bring solar-based auxiliary power units to the trucking industry,” he said. eNow systems pair medium- and heavy-duty vehicles with solar panels, to turn them into mobile power stations on the go. To date, eNow’s core business includes Class 8 truck and trailers and RVs and school buses.
Our Recent Posts
- eNow and Fontaine Modification Form Strategic Alliance to Integrate eNow Rayfrigeration™ technology into any OEM reefer trailer.
- eNow presents eTRU Technology at ACT EXPO 2022
- “Rhode Warrior” Magazine features eNow eTRU story
- Leonard’s Express to Beta Test eNow Electric Refrigerated Trailers
- Wabash National and eNow Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers Win HDT’s Top 20 for ’21