eNow is ready and eager for a world where solar power turns vehicles into mobile charging stations.That was the message delivered by president and founder of eNow, Jeff Flath, at a press conference at this year’s North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) show. “I founded the company in 2011 to bring solar-based auxiliary power units to the trucking industry,” he said. eNow systems pair medium- and heavy-duty vehicles with solar panels, to turn them into mobile power stations on the go. To date, eNow’s core business includes Class 8 truck and trailers and RVs and school buses.
Our Recent Posts
- Wabash National and eNow Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers Win HDT’s Top 20 for ’21
- Wabash National Partners with eNow to Deliver Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Wabash Partners with eNow for Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Coalition Calls for Federal Investment in Zero-Emission Trucks
- New Technologies Target Trailer Efficiency