eNow announced the availability of its Wireless Monitoring System for commercial transportation. The primary purpose of the system is to provide commercial vehicles with a state of charge (SOC) and state of health of the batteries. A key advantage of eNow’s solution is that it looks at both the source and usage of power, enabling one to understand the power balance between all inputs and outputs. As such it is both a battery and power management system, with the ability to also monitor air conditioning, hotel loads, and liftgate usage. It can be easily accessed via smartphone, PC, Mac, or tablet. (Click here to read full article on worktruckshow.com)
Our Recent Posts
- eNow and Fontaine Modification Form Strategic Alliance to Integrate eNow Rayfrigeration™ technology into any OEM reefer trailer.
- eNow presents eTRU Technology at ACT EXPO 2022
- “Rhode Warrior” Magazine features eNow eTRU story
- Leonard’s Express to Beta Test eNow Electric Refrigerated Trailers
- Wabash National and eNow Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers Win HDT’s Top 20 for ’21