WARWICK – Solar-energy equipment supplier eNow Inc. just locked down a new big investor. Canadian Solar Inc., a leading solar provider in the global market, has purchased a 10 percent stake in eNow, the Warwick-based company announced Thursday.
Our Recent Posts
- Wabash National Partners with eNow to Deliver Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Wabash Partners with eNow for Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Coalition Calls for Federal Investment in Zero-Emission Trucks
- New Technologies Target Trailer Efficiency
- eNow solar-electric reefer system highlighted by PROVIDENCE BUSINESS NEWS.