The ongoing evolution of the commercial truck industry was on full display at The Work Truck Show® 2017 in Indianapolis, Indiana, last week. More than 500 exhibiting companies highlighted a wide range of new products and technology designed to make work trucks more efficient and productive on the job, including advances in electrification; diesel, gasoline and advanced fuel powertrains; light-weighting … even augmented reality and solar power. (Click here to read full article on worktruckshow.com)
Our Recent Posts
- Wabash National Partners with eNow to Deliver Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Wabash Partners with eNow for Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Coalition Calls for Federal Investment in Zero-Emission Trucks
- New Technologies Target Trailer Efficiency
- eNow solar-electric reefer system highlighted by PROVIDENCE BUSINESS NEWS.