The ongoing evolution of the commercial truck industry was on full display at The Work Truck Show® 2017 in Indianapolis, Indiana, last week. More than 500 exhibiting companies highlighted a wide range of new products and technology designed to make work trucks more efficient and productive on the job, including advances in electrification; diesel, gasoline and advanced fuel powertrains; light-weighting … even augmented reality and solar power. (Click here to read full article on worktruckshow.com)
Our Recent Posts
- eNow and Fontaine Modification Form Strategic Alliance to Integrate eNow Rayfrigeration™ technology into any OEM reefer trailer.
- eNow presents eTRU Technology at ACT EXPO 2022
- “Rhode Warrior” Magazine features eNow eTRU story
- Leonard’s Express to Beta Test eNow Electric Refrigerated Trailers
- Wabash National and eNow Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers Win HDT’s Top 20 for ’21