The conclusion of the North American Council for Freight Efficiency (NACFE) is not a surprise since all three solar-equipped trucks in their 2017 Run on Less demonstration utilized eNow solar power systems. The demonstration program provided hands-on driver feedback to inform the newly published Solar Confidence Report. Click here to read the full report.
Our Recent Posts
- “Rhode Warrior” Magazine features eNow eTRU story
- Leonard’s Express to Beta Test eNow Electric Refrigerated Trailers
- XL Fleet partners with eNow to Electrify Refrigerated Trailers
- Wabash National and eNow Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers Win HDT’s Top 20 for ’21
- Wabash National Partners with eNow to Deliver Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers