The conclusion of the North American Council for Freight Efficiency (NACFE) is not a surprise since all three solar-equipped trucks in their 2017 Run on Less demonstration utilized eNow solar power systems. The demonstration program provided hands-on driver feedback to inform the newly published Solar Confidence Report. Click here to read the full report.
Our Recent Posts
- Wabash National Partners with eNow to Deliver Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Wabash Partners with eNow for Zero-Emission Reefer Trailers
- Coalition Calls for Federal Investment in Zero-Emission Trucks
- New Technologies Target Trailer Efficiency
- eNow solar-electric reefer system highlighted by PROVIDENCE BUSINESS NEWS.