What is the eNow Solution?
The trucking industry plays a major role in our economy, and the business community relies on them to keep costs down, meet regulatory requirements and deliver product on-time, all while protecting the environment. eNow’s proprietary solar panel systems use the latest in technology to capture and convert the sun’s energy into useable power. The transportation industry can use this “clean renewable energy”, thereby reducing operating costs and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Whether you are an OEM, fleet owner, an owner operator or a driver, eNow is the energy solution for the transportation industry. Our goal is to help the industry become more profitable, enhance the driver experience and improve the environment.
eNow solar panels capture energy to power the following systems:
- Solar Powered HVAC
- Solar Powered Refrigeration
- Solar Powered Lift Gate
- Solar Powered Battery Charging
- Solar Powered Safety Lighting
Using eNow’s solution can:
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Reduce maintenance costs, such as, oil changes, engine overhauls and battery change outs
- Reduce emissions to meet and comply with regulatory requirements
- Provide stand-by power when the truck engine is not running
- Provide power to truck de-icing system
- Provide electrical power to off-load alternator loads
- Utilizes solar for a cleaner environment
How is eNow different?
- Experience in engineering, technology, manufacturing, solar, and the environment.
- Technology – we have developed proprietary, patent pending, solar systems to economically convert, store and distribute electricity. We use the best of breed components to assemble highly reliable and efficient systems.
- Durability – we have developed systems that would stand up to the demanding conditions of the trucking industry, including built in safety and protection devices involved in an accident.
- Greater Efficiency – we have developed proprietary systems increasing output by 25 to 30% over existing systems.
- Download General Capabilities Overview Brochure
- Warranty Registration Form
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Credit Application